Ikelite Underwater TTL Housing for Canon EOS 5D Mark III, 5DS, 5DS R DSLR
Product Number 6871.04
Ikelite designed this housing to offer one of the best performance to dollar purchases in the world. The Ikelite DSLR housing is a seamless blend of functionality, lighting integration, durability and waterproof integrity.
While the Canon 5D Mark III, 5DS, and 5DS R cameras are identical in physical characteristics, the 5DS series utilize a newer TTL flash protocol. Older housings produced originally for the 5D Mark III camera, Product Number 6871.03, will cause Ikelite DS strobes to over-expose by at least two f/stops in TTL mode when used with these newer cameras. This can be compensated for by dialing in negative EV compensation through the back of the housing, or using the strobes in manual exposure mode.
- 200 ft (60m) depth rating
- All important camera functions are accessible
- Controls are not provided for Multi-Controller, Depth-of-Field Preview Button
- Ikelite bulkhead connector with built-in TTL circuitry
- Slightly negative buoyancy in fresh water
- Actual buoyancy varies depending on choice of lens and port
- Weight 5.4 lb (2.4 kg) not including tray + handles
- Dimensions 10 x 6.9 x 6.5 in (25 x 17.5 x 16.5 cm) including projections